Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Week 9

Today was mostly pinpointed on learning how to create a website on Wordpress.com. This website really jumped out at me once we began learning about it. You can start with deciding if you want a free website or if you want to pay more to get a website ending in; .com, .org, etc. To begin we got to pick whatever template spoke to us the most and from there the website has many options for you to choose from and decide how complex you want your website. From adding different tabs/ pages, to adding different posts this website is amazing. I was very intrigued by it and have already committed to helping my dad make a website for his company. When I got introduced to this website, at first I thought it would be a lot harder then it really is. I know there are many more tools within the website I haven't learned or realized yet but along the way, just messing around with the site, I have learned so much. This could easily be a website I turn to to make my own website for my future classroom. Its user friendly and comes out looking very professional. Once again, never a dull moment in ED270!
Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment