Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Week 7

Today in class we got to explore the apple app store to find apps we could potentially use within our classroom. Once we found an app we could use we did a quick class write up of how we would use it in the class. It was simply just a quick mini "lesson plan" and what we wanted our students to learn from the app being used. Then we got to make our own app on this website, ibuildapp.com. This was one amazing experience, and awesome that we could make our own app how we wanted for our fake school. This website is amazing because without putting it into the app store you can just send it to those that you want to see it and have it. This website will be something I use later down the road for my own classroom to have for the parents of my students. This will be a way to stay connected with my students parents. I never knew this was even out there and available for people to make. I liked having an option of templates to start off with and then the freedom to arrange and change things to make it the way you want your app. Today was just another eye opener to how many tools and new websites are really out there to discover and use within our classroom. I cannot wait to stay involved and keep researching for more websites to use within my class or create things such as the app to then use for my classroom. Another day at ED270 class was full of information as always.
Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment