Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Week 4

Today was a hectic day in class. We learned a little more on iMovie finishing up our previous project along with learning how to use I movie on an iPad. This was to have us wrap our head around how we could have no only us as a teacher benefit from this but also the students. My group tried to make a video math story problem. With only a few technical things to work out here and there the concept and idea was amazing. I left class knowing that I will 100% use this within my classroom. On top of that we learned out to go onto google earth and pick places we wanted to show and give information about, and have the viewer go on a little tour of the places we chose. I have a little more work to do but it is turning out so well. I would also use this within my classroom to make for the students to use and benefit from or in an older classroom have the students do exactly what I had done. I left from class today feeling so excited because, I am really getting opened up to so many more ideas and tools I can use within my own classroom to make it that much more interesting and I can benefit my students so much more. I can't wait until next week to see what we get to learn next.

Until next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment